• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Shirts In Black

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings Goofyone,
I'm not much of a t-shirt lady but I did just order a black baseball style cap with the Elio logo in marshmallow and (my) delivery # embroidered on the back. I do have the "free" white tee Elio sent.
You can always do what I do, echobrown. I turn my t-shirts into dresses. In fact I am currently working on a new one from the elioowners navy shirt I just got. I can't wait to finish and wear. Of course it would help a lot if I spent a lot less time here. LOL :-) Z

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can always do what I do, echobrown. I turn my t-shirts into dresses. In fact I am currently working on a new one from the elioowners navy shirt I just got. I can't wait to finish and wear. Of course it would help a lot if I spent a lot less time here. LOL :) Z

I'm interested in seeing theseT-shirt dresses. I always appreciate a creative mind.

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always do what I do, echobrown. I turn my t-shirts into dresses. In fact I am currently working on a new one from the elioowners navy shirt I just got. I can't wait to finish and wear. Of course it would help a lot if I spent a lot less time here. LOL :) Z
Zelio,
You are a woman of many talents. How do you make a dress out of a t-shirt??? Please send pictures when you finish it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio,
You are a woman of many talents. How do you make a dress out of a t-shirt??? Please send pictures when you finish it.
I'm interested in seeing theseT-shirt dresses. I always appreciate a creative mind.
I tried to copy and paste a picture of the first Elio dress but it didn't work. Please go to Regional Forums/Western States/Oregon/Portland Event page 4. There are several pictures on that page. There is also an Instagram picture on EM Instagram from the same even.
In the case of this dress, I used a 3X dress from my BBW days and the $100 "Kiss Me I'm all in!" t-shirt from EM. You see the end result. :-) Z

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tshirt.jpg
Where is my T-Shirt!

Top Bottom