• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owner To Be In Yorkville Illinois.

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello NEWbees !,
I will be in the Marseilles area during the summer months(home of the Gulf War Monument annual bike run). The weirdness of all our conversations is we are anticipating and salivating over the 'get-togethers' and 'track-runs' to be had and the physical production has yet to begin. My heart will be pumping when I actually have ELIO 'in-hand' and the party begins. In the mean time I will not update my reservation from $100(all-in) because I'm a realist and who knows what da-heck could happen. I'm never willing to wager what I'm not willing to lose but "oh-boy" what a gas it will be. Welcome aboard NEWbees. ps; I wonder what kind of horn is mounted to this craft. I have (in-hand) an original 1970 Roadrunner-meep-meep horn that I will attach. Oh what fun it is to ride...
Chat w/ya all again!

Attachments

• ElioFlamesFromNathanD.png
    ElioFlamesFromNathanD.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 405

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello NEWbees !,
I will be in the Marseilles area during the summer months(home of the Gulf War Monument annual bike run). The weirdness of all our conversations is we are anticipating and salivating over the 'get-togethers' and 'track-runs' to be had and the physical production has yet to begin. My heart will be pumping when I actually have ELIO 'in-hand' and the party begins. In the mean time I will not update my reservation from $100(all-in) because I'm a realist and who knows what da-heck could happen. I'm never willing to wager what I'm not willing to lose but "oh-boy" what a gas it will be. Welcome aboard NEWbees. ps; I wonder what kind of horn is mounted to this craft. I have (in-hand) an original 1970 Roadrunner-meep-meep horn that I will attach. Oh what fun it is to ride...
Chat w/ya all again!
Happy Birthday ctfink and I hope to see you again.
imagesXCEZE7YJ.jpg

Top Bottom