• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Utah

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw on the news that the black Elio is in Murray (Salt Lake) Utah and is being demonstrated as of 10:00 AM at the headquarters of Overstock.com. If I had a list of the old crew that demonstrated the car (autocycle) I could tell you who the driver was.

More news at noon on KUTV.

P.S. I'm not sure but I think the driver was Rudy.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw on the news that the black Elio is in Murray (Salt Lake) Utah and is being demonstrated as of 10:00 AM at the headquarters of Overstock.com. If I had a list of the old crew that demonstrated the car (autocycle) I could tell you who the driver was.

More news at noon on KUTV.

P.S. I'm not sure but I think the driver was Rudy.
It seems KTVX, ABC4, was there too. This unannounced press event is getting exciting, hoping we can put it all together here soon.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems KTVX, ABC4, was there too. This unannounced press event is getting exciting, hoping we can put it all together here soon.

The Overstock annual shareholder meeting will be held at Peace Coliseum this afternoon at 1pm Mountain Daylight Time. The big wigs obviously have been in town since Monday night or Tuesday morning and Elio Motors is capitalizing on the publicity opportunity.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I listened to it but either the feed dropped or I ran out of quarters while some guy was asking softball questions interspersed with mostly praise....

STLviaCMH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/kslpetersamore/status/994280454588055553

Quite the social media onslaught happening. One of many I've seen this afternoon:

Top Bottom