• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dear Sir Or Madam,1529

Jeff P

Reaction score
What a nice day it was to be on the list of the New People's car build right here in the USA!!

======== Email from the Elio Team =========

Hello Future Elio Owner!
First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are number 1529 in line! Nice!

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

Jeff P

Reaction score
24 Jul '13 11:27 was the first $250. I didn't understand about the $1000 total until later, then had a hard time adding the $750. But I made it! I'm really looking forward to the day I can fly out, take a tour and drive away with it. I'm still stuck on the Orange color. Maybe Yellow if they make it...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I went all in in January and my number is double yours. Wonder if that bumps my number. Didn't think it worked that way.
Jeff P went all in back in July 2013 - about 5 months prior to you Neal. Once you have a number, you won't be bumped by others just getting to the $1,000 mark. I went to $1,000 a week ago and expect I'll probably be double your number. And now, my wait continues.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeff P went all in back in July 2013 - about 5 months prior to you Neal. Once you have a number, you won't be bumped by others just getting to the $1,000 mark. I went to $1,000 a week ago and expect I'll probably be double your number. And now, my wait continues.
Gotcha. I thought so. I just didn't understand. Sounded like he put $100 in July and just recently went $1000 and got his number. LOL.

Hope you get yours soon!Its a great feeling

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I went all in in January and my number is double yours. Wonder if that bumps my number. Didn't think it worked that way.
I don't know when Jeff P paid the final $750 but that date is the one that determines his number order. The person who would know is Quick NE Ohio because I think her number is very close to that. They haven't done the most recent release yet. Let's hope it is because they have so many of them they are swamped. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom