• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cozy Three Wheeler Ev?

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jalopnik. SCOA. I think this is really nice looking. I really like how it looks. It is called the Cozy. It seems it is not imported into the USA but could be? I hope is.

uevvjnpibzfnxugitjgv.png

cbzvfyx7rrmw8f47lfbe.png

vsmszxtncb3qonhcdadj.png

zue6se7kg1mjafehwdci.png

osjepywifahlpd9b2cwu.png

'Now, this is all just a concept, but based on some other work I’d done involving the idea of removable batteries, I think such a battery, with about 20-25 miles of range, could weigh about 40 lbs. Maybe less, since the demands of the NOBE are not as much as what I was looking at. That’s definitely more on the luggable side, but it is possible.'

I hope it goes beyond being a concept.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know.....that Sondors looks pretty good :)
I agree on the awesome detailed look of the SONDORs, but as an Old Cozy Guy I really like the retro look and white wall tires on the COZY..........and the name COZY! :)

My reality is if I were to have the option to choose between the Cozy, the SONDORs, or the Tofino I'd go with the Tofino which has a somewhat retro/modern look of the classic Porsche Roadster by EMV:
IMG_7901.PNG IMG_7903.PNG

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't seen any updates to this, but here is an article I found from 2017

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/09/...tastic-and-has-a-novel-solution-for-charging/

I hope it does come to the US. Until the market is saturated it would actually help encourage Elio financing.
And the likely hood is that Elio quality, should it reach production, would have the advantage, if I judge by the qualities we've suffered from other imports of similar engineering.

Last edited:

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A three wheeled flying car. At least someone finally came up with an original idea that has never been tried before.
Don't think it's not been tried before. In the last 10 years,I have signed off numerous similar designs for experimental "roadable aircraft" never to be heard of since. Of course I had to sign a non-discloser statement on each one, so I can't talk specifics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom