• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Colorado Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My daughter and family live in Colorado, she waited in a long line at the Flat irons Mall to sit in the Elio. She
thought it was great! I feel like a six year old waiting for Christmas. Delivery day of the Elio being Christmas!

Mike Beltrone
Naples, Florida
Thanks for sharing that with us, Mike. Did they take any pictures for you to see? :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes 3 two with my daughter inside.It really looks good can't wait
Is your daughter also getting an Elio? Or did she got get her picture taken so you could see it? I had hoped my older son would go see it in Detroit on 8/16 but a bad work week and huge crowds were not an enticement for him. He knows he wants one but already has a Toyota pickup and Honda Insight so is waiting for the Insight to give him more trouble than he wants to deal with before getting an Elio. If I pick mine up in Shreveport, I hope to drive to Toledo, OH on my way home and let him try mine on for size. From a couple of the pictures from the Truth about Cars article this past week, I am pretty sure he will fit. Besides, if he can fit in the Insight, he surely should be able to fit into an Elio. LOL :-) Z

Michael Beltrone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Is your daughter also getting an Elio? Or did she got get her picture taken so you could see it? I had hoped my older son would go see it in Detroit on 8/16 but a bad work week and huge crowds were not an enticement for him. He knows he wants one but already has a Toyota pickup and Honda Insight so is waiting for the Insight to give him more trouble than he wants to deal with before getting an Elio. If I pick mine up in Shreveport, I hope to drive to Toledo, OH on my way home and let him try mine on for size. From a couple of the pictures from the Truth about Cars article this past week, I am pretty sure he will fit. Besides, if he can fit in the Insight, he surely should be able to fit into an Elio. LOL :) Z

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went for a quick trip today just to find it. Took some pics but will go tomorrow to sit in. image.jpgimage.jpg

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
great pix! i notice in the last one, there is a red sw/button on the top of the steering column. not for a tilt steering wheel, is it? i haven't notice anywhere else on the forum, the mention of the tilt wheel option being available.(i know i haven't read every post so far but would be interested in the tilt wheel.)

Top Bottom