• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Chicago Ish

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Not sure if there are any Elio groups for Chicago, but there is a facebook group for Ohio. you can easily find it by searching on the term Elio then as you type it look in the drop down box that appears and select the option that is for all groups named Elio. There are hundreds of groups, some having nothing to do with the Elio we are interested in. However, if you scroll down you find some interesting Elio facebook groups. Hope this is of some help to someone.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am from central Illinois.. And I have a friend that is far west central Illinois.. Both of us are in with a number.. So hopefully will be enough Illinois owners interested in club

Got a few Elio owners here in MO. Maybe we could meet over in Effingham, IL and mess with the Corvette owners. That'd be Effing great!:D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am from central Illinois.. And I have a friend that is far west central Illinois.. Both of us are in with a number.. So hopefully will be enough Illinois owners interested in club
Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. We try to keep it informative and entertaining. Looking forward to your comments and opinions. Enjoy this historical journey in personal transprtation

Top Bottom