• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Checking In...

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just finally joined although I've been a future owner since Oct. 2013. #1435. Hoping I live long enough to get this cute little car. :) I'm in Eagle Mountain... Probably will have mine shipped out here.
Bill, welcome to the forum and congratulations on being one of the earliest believers in the Elio. I made my initial $100 reservation in Oct 2013 and if I had gone all in for $1000 would have a number somewhere near yours. The forum is a great place to learn about the Elio development and production plans and it has some really interesting people. We try to keep it friendly, entertaining, and informative. Look forward to your comments and opinions. Should be less than a year now before we take delivery of our Elio's. Enjoy both the journey and the experience.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just finally joined although I've been a future owner since Oct. 2013. #1435. Hoping I live long enough to get this cute little car. :) I'm in Eagle Mountain... Probably will have mine shipped out here.

Hi Bill, welcome to you from Kansas! Ask any questions you have. There's also a search box in the upper right corner, you can try that too.

I looked up Eagle Mountain UT, looks like a very nice place, tucked in and around Provo and SLC, and right next to Utah Lake. What elevation are you?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Bill Tinney. Congratulations on having such a low number. That is awesome. I hope you enjoy passing the time and watching the progress of our Elios here. This is a great group with a lot of interesting people. See you next year in our Elios! :-) Z

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Bill! I'm in Taylorsville, #8482. Since you will have yours way before I (and other Utahns), maybe we could get together to see your Elio... I'm hoping! Anyway, welcome to the group!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bill, Thanks for your help on becoming registered!
Cache Man, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you can find the latest information on all things Elio. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with us on the forum

Top Bottom