• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone In Eastern South Dakota Or Western Minnesota

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow that is a long time to be parked in the artic waste land even in the summer! Family there?

I'm over in SW Minnesota about 2 hours or so from Esteline. Are you passing through Omaha the weekend of the 13th and 14th by chance?

You should post a link back to this thread in the Minnesota, Iowa and ND forum too. I know there is a guy in Fargo and with all the hype around the P4 in Mpls last weekend there is probably more.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow that is a long time to be parked in the artic waste land even in the summer! Family there?

I'm over in SW Minnesota about 2 hours or so from Esteline. Are you passing through Omaha the weekend of the 13th and 14th by chance?

You should post a link back to this thread in the Minnesota, Iowa and ND forum too. I know there is a guy in Fargo and with all the hype around the P4 in Mpls last weekend there is probably more.

our current plans are to still be here in Fenton, MO (St Louis) on the 13th & 14th .... we are due to head west on the 15th and spend that night in Nebraska City .... we should pass through Council Bluffs on I-29 on the 16th and arrive in Estelline later that day .... Estelline is my wife's home place, she has many friends and family in the area .... we have some land in town and would eventually love to build a small summer place there .... please spread the word, we'd love to setup something where we can meet and get to know more folks from the forum

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JE just missed you coming back from Fargo after a week at Moms and will miss you again when we head back the end of August.

sorry it didn't work out .... we spend our summers out here so hopefully things will work out next year .... this is a beautiful part of the country and we sure don't miss the 100+ degree temps back home

Top Bottom