• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Other Arkansans All In?

eliomarg

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm #1650 and can't wait!!! I wish they had one in yellow, but it not, I may end up with black. Can't wait for the factory to start up so I will know this is real! I have wanted a small vehicle like this for years, but didn't want to sacrifice size without getting great mileage as a result. Here it is!! I live near Memphis, TN and looks like there will be a dealership close to me someday. Let's Go Elio!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on your great low number. I'm one of those who is expecting to get my number tonight. Should be around 3500 . Wish I had gone in for the full amount last Oct. Oh well, I will have my firm place in line tonight. The from has all the latest information, facts, fiction and opinions. It will provide hours of entertainment until we get to take delivery of our Elio's. Enjoy.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
eliomarg, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are so excited about the Elio vehicle and decided to jump all in so early on this really neat vehicle. Glad you were also able to eventually convince your husband to jump all in with you. Your husbands number is very close to mine, #3185, so we will likely be picking up our shiny new Elios at the same time.

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

eliomarg

Elio Fan
Reaction score
That sounds great to me! You must be close to the southern border. I went to college in Monticello, used to live near Texarkana, and used to work in McGehee/Dermott area and have relatives near Crossett. Where are you? I can't wait to drive down and pick mine up. I like the idea of several weeks off to really test the 84 mpg......

Top Bottom