• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Provo

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the Friendly Welcome to the Forum. I enjoy reading about opinion of the Elio. I tend to think of it as another Motorcycle rather than an "And" vehicle. I go almost everywhere with no more than one other person with me. It is probably safer than a motorcycle in case of an accident. It has a Heater!! AND on top of that I think it is a great looking machine. I Love the Morgan out of England, but the Elio has a good look to it. Look forward to getting my White one and putting lots of miles on it. I have a GEO Metro with 225,000 miles, a GMC truck with 283,000 miles, an XT500 Yamaha with 68,000 miles and I have just 32,000 miles on my KLR 650 in only 3 years. I would love to be the first one with 250,000 miles on an Elio. I will be the self appointed longevity tester for Elio if they want.

Dee

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the Friendly Welcome to the Forum. I enjoy reading about opinion of the Elio. I tend to think of it as another Motorcycle rather than an "And" vehicle. I go almost everywhere with no more than one other person with me. It is probably safer than a motorcycle in case of an accident. It has a Heater!! AND on top of that I think it is a great looking machine. I Love the Morgan out of England, but the Elio has a good look to it. Look forward to getting my White one and putting lots of miles on it. I have a GEO Metro with 225,000 miles, a GMC truck with 283,000 miles, an XT500 Yamaha with 68,000 miles and I have just 32,000 miles on my KLR 650 in only 3 years. I would love to be the first one with 250,000 miles on an Elio. I will be the self appointed longevity tester for Elio if they want.

Dee
Hey! I'm in Taylorsville (SLC). I have an XT550 too. Along with a Harley Electra Glide Classic, 2 Honda Trail 70s, a Chinese Trail 70 (125cc) and a Suzuki FA 50... Elio will be a dream!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like we run along the same line of thinking. We will have to get together and tell lies about bike rides, and get some more ideas on where to go. My 79 xt500 and I have been some fun places. I towed it up to Whitehorse and then rode thru Alaska and up to Inuvik in Northwest Territory of Canada. Had a blast. Great bikes the XT's.

Top Bottom