• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

About To Hit 2,000 Members!

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you read other posts you will find some people got letters yesterday saying we will get our numbers around 9/10. I groan thinking about it. LOL And I didn't even get one of the letters. :) Z
My letter came via e-mail yesterday.....check your settings and ensure your e-mails from Elio are not going into your trash bin.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My letter came via e-mail yesterday.....check your settings and ensure your e-mails from Elio are not going into your trash bin.
I have actually gone one step further and checked my spa folder. So far no go. I suspect those of us who had multiple upgrades are the ones not getting the letters. :-) Z

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read other posts you will find some people got letters yesterday saying we will get our numbers around 9/10. I groan thinking about it. LOL And I didn't even get one of the letters. :) Z
Thanks Zelio,
Guess I'm still not sure how to navigate all the categories on this site. Which (one) would you suggest I read to keep me the most informed??? Since I joined (and ordered my ride) I'm too busy to read all of them. Any more help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all you do!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Zelio,
Guess I'm still not sure how to navigate all the categories on this site. Which (one) would you suggest I read to keep me the most informed??? Since I joined (and ordered my ride) I'm too busy to read all of them. Any more help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all you do!
OK, that is a tough question for me to answer because I read probably close to 1-200 posts or more per day. But then I am retired and practically live on this site. I can suggest one specific forum - the Elio News forum where the EM Blog, Tour Blog and Tech Talks are posted. This is also where most news posts are posted. I find them fascinating to read.

If you have a lot of interest in engine/drivetrain talk read that forum. You can also use the search function if there is a certain subject you want to check out. Sometimes this works for me and sometimes it does not simply because I don't know how to ask the question the right way, I guess.

If you want to follow one person who has a lot of knowledge about the Elio and other automotive things, I recommend our moderator, goofyone. I don't follow any one person but I have a lot of people following me. The first time I was notified I was being followed I felt like I was being stalked but now I don't even think about it. It simply means they like to read what I write - or at least I assume that. And I write a lot which is why I am labeled an addict.

If you don't understand something you read and you are sincerely interested, do not hesitate to ask. This group is great about responding to questions. You will be very happy to know, I am sure, that most of them don't write as much as I do in an answer. There are one or two exceptions but not many more.

I hope this helps. :) Z

Top Bottom