• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2016 Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta - P4

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
Greetings: I looked at the tour schedule, and although happy to know that the Elio will we there the first week of October, I am also disappointed the P5 will not be there. I've already seen the P4 there two times prior,and the P3 before that. I was really anxious to see the latest prototype of my Elio. Anxiously awaiting my bike replacement.
Respectfully, Francisco #608

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings: I looked at the tour schedule, and although happy to know that the Elio will we there the first week of October, I am also disappointed the P5 will not be there. I've already seen the P4 there two times prior,and the P3 before that. I was really anxious to see the latest prototype of my Elio. Anxiously awaiting my bike replacement.
Francisco, I still haven't gotten a can for some extra fuel but haven't forgotten! I'm also surprised they aren't taking the P5 to the fiesta. Bummer. I retired and moved out of state though and can't get there either way. I'm REALLY glad I took a balloon flight before I left though. Everyone should try that. Even though there were 3 people in my family scared of heights, no one was scared during our ride. It was really amazing (even though we actually scooped up about 100 gallons of water when we got a little close to the Rio Grande!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I made my first reservation after seeing the Silver P3 at the 2013 Balloon Fiesta. Unfortunately, I will be in Texas this year and will not be able to attend or see the P4/P5 or whichever Elio is present. Please take pictures to share with us.

Top Bottom