• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Zelio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I do not think it is due to her loss as much as just how events have unfolded. Elio has not given us much to be up beat about lately.

agree .... she would have tried her best to keep things positive .... I've thought more than once after some news/post that I'm glad she never read them ... newer members probably won't understand but she's still a positive, guiding force among those of us who came to know her as a friend

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For once I sort of agree with Smitty. It's both her loss and the doldrums the project is in that have soured the board.
Agreed. But, Z would want us to see the positive side. I can imaging Z saying...."yes, it's been disappointing as of late, but, just think how exciting it will be when good news comes along!"......

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio was my first warm welcome to this Forum. A positive force with a good sense of humor and she would put you in your place when you deserved it. Perhaps a stick-on chrome plated metal letter "Z" to create a Limited Edition ZElio.
image.jpg

Top Bottom