• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Are Elio Owners In Interested In Elio?

Christian

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I work for a company called FilmBreak, and my team and I have a meeting with Paul next week to discuss ways in which we can accelerate their pre-sales campaign. We'd love to hear your insights on why Elio Owners are interested in Elio. If anyone starts a conversation me, I'd love to ask you a few questions to help us better understand. Thanks!

satx

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$6800 MSRP is my overwhelming attraction for a new, enclosed personal-transport vehicle, followed by 80 mpg.

Total cost of ownership is dominated by the purchase price. High mpg becomes more significant for very high mileage drivers.

Above, I'm considering Elio as a utilitarian, not recreational, vehicle.

Christian

Elio Fan
Reaction score
$6800 MSRP is my overwhelming attraction for a new, enclosed personal-transport vehicle, followed by 80 mpg.

Total cost of ownership is dominated by the purchase price. High mpg becomes more significant for very high mileage drivers.

Above, I'm considering Elio as a utilitarian, not recreational, vehicle.

Thanks for your input. Would you consider yourself to be a high mileage driver?

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
6800$ price tag, 80+MPG, unique style and looks, its american made. It will serve as a way to keep the miles down on my current car.

I would also say I have never had a new "car" so if elio becomes a reality it will be my first new car. An Elio will also improve my part time business because i have to travel long distances.

Last edited:

Christian

Elio Fan
Reaction score
6800$ price tag, 80+MPG, unique style and looks, its american made. It will serve as a way to keep the miles down on my current car.

In order to keep the miles down on your current car, would you be using this for everyday use whenever you can (such as going to the grocery store or a movie), or would it act purely as a commuter and/or traveling car?

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In order to keep the miles down on your current car, would you be using this for everyday use whenever you can (such as going to the grocery store or a movie), or would it act purely as a commuter and/or traveling car?

It would be for my long business trips and driving around alone. My current car would be for family and or transporting things. Plus If anything should happen to either of them i am covered and not left without transport.

I would say 80% Elio 20% current car

Christian

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It would be for my long business trips and driving around alone. My current car would be for family and or transporting things. Plus If anything should happen to either of them i am covered and not left without transport.

I would say 80% Elio 20% current car

Very cool. Thanks for the taking the time to answer these questions!

Top Bottom