• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Elios And Elio Owners Congregate

GaPawn

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Oh LOOK, there's an Elio!

Goodness gracious, there's another, it's a pair of them!

(As a third, fourth, and fifth Elio round the bend) Oh my gosh it's a ______ of Elios!!!!

If we were looking at horses, it'd be a herd. If aardvarks, an aarmory. If peacocks, a muster.
The generic for birds tends to be flocks, but eagles are an aerie or convocation, ducks on the pond are a paddling or raft, there's a bevy of doves, a gaggle of geese, or even a murder of crows.
Some of my other favorites are a school of fish, a horde of rats, a passle of possums, a mob of emus, a scurry of squirrels, a weyr of dragons, a crash of rhinos, and a warren of wombats. Just to name a few!

SO, just what the heck is it called when Elios congregate?!? o_O

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With homage to Arlo Guthrie,

You know, if only one elio drives up they may think, thats really odd and won't bother with it.

If two elios drive up, two elios in harmony, they may think they their together won't bother with they either of the elios.

But if three elios drive up, can you imagine three elios driving up, honking their horn and driving on? They may think its an organization.

And can you imagine fifty elios a day. I said fifty elios a day driving up, honking their horns, and driving away! Friends, they may say its a movement. And that's what it is, the elio driving movement.

GaPawn

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I keep trying to think of something that starts with "E" or "EL", as in, scurry of squirrels (LOVE that one), shiver of sharks, or covey of quail, even if we are "misusing" the word, like an: "element" of Elios, or an "elucidation" of Elios, or an "eloquence" of Elios.

Bah, but it just won't hit me, there's got to be a EUREKA word out there somewhere!

Hmmmm, a "Eureka" of Elios..... nah...... :confused:

Actually I do like bouquet, pride, and school!!! I'm just hung up on an "E" word..... :D

GaPawn

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
With homage to Arlo Guthrie,

You know, if only one elio drives up they may think, thats really odd and won't bother with it.

If two elios drive up, two elios in harmony, they may think they their together won't bother with they either of the elios.

But if three elios drive up, can you imagine three elios driving up, honking their horn and driving on? They may think its an organization.

And can you imagine fifty elios a day. I said fifty elios a day driving up, honking their horns, and driving away! Friends, they may say its a movement. And that's what it is, the elio driving movement.

LOL Good answer!!!!!

Haven't thought about that song in a loooooong time!!!!

Top Bottom