• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What about those of us who are in for more than one? The survey doesn't provide for that.

I'm still on the fence but it'll either be Silver, Red, Blue, or Black. We'll see when it comes time to place the order.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im going Red Hot red I am going to do the wheels in gold ( the little bit you can see) and add Alfa Romeo like trifoglio (3 leaf clover in white triangle) on the fenders .

1967_Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33_Stradale_Prototipo_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am still fond of a black Elio but would not discount Hot Red after seeing the pictures of the P5 . In order with variable weight is my following preference:

Black
Red
White
Silver
Blue
( Space provided to emphasize that the following 2 colors are simply out of the question )
Green
Orange

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Im going Red Hot red I am going to do the wheels in gold ( the little bit you can see) and add Alfa Romeo like trifoglio (3 leaf clover in white triangle) on the fenders .
The interior of that car must have been like a hot house; looks like 90% of the roof is glass.
Would hate to be in a roll over in it; you'd have to wear arm restraints driving it to keep you from having your arms crushed in that type of accident.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What about those of us who are in for more than one? The survey doesn't provide for that.

I'm still on the fence but it'll either be Silver, Red, Blue, or Black. We'll see when it comes time to place the order.

I too have 2 on order! $1000 all in and $100 refundable. I figure that should give me enough time to decide what I really want when they notify me that I can order my second one. The first one will probably be a base one, as cheap as possible and the second one may have all the bells a whistles if I really like the first one. White and then silver....maybe!

Top Bottom