• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "store" Button

Brett H

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So, is the Store button there for post production purposes or has it be utilized, as of yet? I know using the logo & likenesses opens up the whole TM can of worms, but a few t- shirts & generic type bumper stickers can't hurt. Anyone who is a screen printer could put a few coins in their pockets courtesy of their fellow Elio investors. Not just screen printers, got something you want to sell, let's see it. Otherwise the purpose of a Store button is...???

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They were doing some items in the past; Okuma Steve (Admin) was handling it. (I have an Elio Owners T-shirt)
From what I was told in the past Steve was so overwhelmed with the many things he had to do at work and all of his other activities that he put it on hold for an unspecified amount of time. You might want to try asking him and see what he says.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
So, is the Store button there for post production purposes or has it be utilized, as of yet? I know using the logo & likenesses opens up the whole TM can of worms, but a few t- shirts & generic type bumper stickers can't hurt. Anyone who is a screen printer could put a few coins in their pockets courtesy of their fellow Elio investors. Not just screen printers, got something you want to sell, let's see it. Otherwise the purpose of a Store button is...???

Check out www.eliowear.com for shirts, hats, etc.

Top Bottom