• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Reaction score
I've got 124 names but only seen 81 on this forum in OHIO. They might be using different names or haven't checked in. Here's a list of folk I would love to hear from. If it is a secret please contact me by 'conversation' on this forum.

You also need to make account that I am an old lady working with old school methods ie pencil and paper. I might have screwed up. Husband is promising me EXCEL and that might help me get better organized.

Anyways, I really would like to get us all together for a another few sit down dinner meetings, poker runs with the motorcycle people and of course our big gathering at cedar point in the summer of 2016. Invite Invite Invite.
Thanks,
LillyMay

OH, BTW, I got 38 members including Darla in the NE OHIO, 10 in the NW, 17 in Columbus area, 13 plus Tim & Tom in the Cinn area, and three in the lower east area on OHIO.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've got 124 names but only seen 81 on this forum in OHIO. They might be using different names or haven't checked in. Here's a list of folk I would love to hear from. If it is a secret please contact me by 'conversation' on this forum.

You also need to make account that I am an old lady working with old school methods ie pencil and paper. I might have screwed up. Husband is promising me EXCEL and that might help me get better organized.

Anyways, I really would like to get us all together for a another few sit down dinner meetings, poker runs with the motorcycle people and of course our big gathering at cedar point in the summer of 2016. Invite Invite Invite.
Thanks,
LillyMay

1. Bob P in Avon Lake
BritRider in Springfield
Chris LaDeaux
Cork G in Medina
Doc Adam in Troy (which Troy I don't know)
David B in Fairview
David S in Cleveland
Jeff P in Lodi
Jeff Porter
10. Kid K in Youngstown
Kim H in Morrow
Matt P in Lexington
Mike Nollan
Pat G in Novelty (Are you OH Gaz?)
Patrick Hill truck driver
Randall H in Ashland
Shannon TB in Middletown
Thomas Moore in Cleveland somewhere
Untitled in Brunswick
20. Untitled in Massillon
David Watts in Centerburg
Jim C in Woodville
John G in McComb
Leatherneck
Steve M in Middlepoint
Aaron E in Xenia
ABC.XYZ in Columbus
BOBD in Columbus
Bob C in Westerville
30. Bobbie R in Columbus
Brian C in Tipp City
Chris Hurst in Lancaster
Harry Diaz
Jim Ball
Jeremiah & Tiffany
Nicky Reardon
Rossao
Steve S are you Video sys?
Tony Deinoce
40. Claude in Middlepoint
John Robert
Robert H in Dayton

OH, BTW, I got 38 members including Darla in the NE OHIO, 10 in the NW, 17 in Columbus area, 13 plus Tim & Tom in the Cinn area, and three in the lower east area on OHIO.
Elio Bob. Austintown, ohio
Welcome from New Mexico

Reaction score
Hello Elio Bob. . . . . . Sure wish I could swap place in line with you. Where have you been? :rolleyes:

Oh, both Alex P and Elio Bob has been here. Thanks for checking in guys.
HEY I GOT EXCEL!!!! Now, I got my whole list to type out. It use to be called data entry, lol. I still hate it. That's why I spent most of my life driving heavy equipment and not in an office.

Top Bottom