• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investing--nothing To Do With Elio

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for a forum where I can get sensible investing advice that I can understand (i.e., not Morningstar). I have money from a pension which I wish to conservatively invest to make a maximum (net) of 4%--even 3.5% would be okay. Don't want 5% to 6+% because that would suggest more risk than I am comfortable with. Do I have to end up with 2.3%, 5-year CDs? I am looking for some way to do a bit better but without much more risk.

I know there are a bunch of old guys reading this who probably have participated in various investment schemes so I am wondering if I can get some advice here.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for a forum where I can get sensible investing advice that I can understand (i.e., not Morningstar). I have money from a pension which I wish to conservatively invest to make a maximum (net) of 4%--even 3.5% would be okay. Don't want 5% to 6+% because that would suggest more risk than I am comfortable with. Do I have to end up with 2.3%, 5-year CDs? I am looking for some way to do a bit better but without much more risk.

I know there are a bunch of old guys reading this who probably have participated in various investment schemes so I am wondering if I can get some advice here.
HELP- direct me where you get 2.3%CD's -I hope it's not one of those 100k JUMBOS?
lets review- you're asking a bunch of gamblers (reservationists) for investment advise-lol

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Old guys.........Investment schemes...............lol! My personal investment plan is to spend my retirement savings and enjoy life with the personal goal of leaving no cash balance for my loved ones. They are on their own! The last check written by my trust will be to cover my funeral expenses, and will bounce from insufficient funds.

Top Bottom