• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

dwoodul

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Didn't read all posts but I see nothing wrong with the Elgin dash. It's what I'd expect from a $6,800 vehicle. Am I missing something? All I'm looking for is an inexpensive vehicle to get me to work every day. A dash is a dash; maybe I'm getting old and senile... :) Like what Bill said, I'll wait for the final product.

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am curious to see what it looks like.. Long as it is easy to read will be fine with me..

Ray
upload_2014-4-27_21-0-22.jpeg

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
While I'm not a huge fan of the styling, I'm fairly adaptable and don't think I'll have any problem reading the gauges at a glance. But then again with my glasses on I can see both near and far clearly. My dad has trifocals to see near and far and in between, but I'm not sure how popular those glasses are with the general populace. I know they're fairly expensive compared to single focal lenses.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want: Speedo. Fuel. Idiot lights.

That's it. Not that I'd mind a tach or temp gauge, but I don't want to pay for it. Give me the cheapest, simplest, ANALOG gauge you can. If that comes prepackaged from the parts supplier with a tach or whatever? Fine. But those are not required in my book.
I'm like you. Gauges, that work.

Top Bottom