• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And Ty, it does not ask if you "like" the Elgin. It simply states "yes" or "no." So it is indeed asking if you want this or anything else.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True. People will complain regardless. I don't "Hate" the Eglin dash. In fact, I'd rather have it than the original one shown. Whatever dash they put in, I hope it matches the look of the car itself. Like you, I stay with the flow of traffic and don't need to know exactly how fast I'm going. I just hope it's stylish. Saying that, I hope they come up with something better looking than those pictures of the Eglin dash.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just looking at the poll header
I voted no, I like something like these digitals.

Continental has a digital dash in their lineup, assuming it will be used in the Elgin application. Should be easy to change the programming later, unless the model they use is hard-coded.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Maybe someone should create a poll on here to see which they like best."

BlioKart, see what you started. :rolleyes:
rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we should not discount modern watches and what they can do theses days...so with that in mind, there should be even more digital and extra gauges for trans temp, wind speed, knots per hour, of course have it all read in metric so only kilometers per hour, color changing LED bulbs, two clocks for people who live on the line between multiple time zones, altimeter and air temp, muffler bearing warning lights and don't let me forget...buzzers galore!!! Oh, but there's more, I also want a built in blood pressure monitor, an easy bake oven and a radar screen too. o_O
I think it needs to be as modern as the vehicle. Simple, straight forward and easy to read for all of us seniors. Digital? Absolutely! and as an option to the current simple analog instrument cluster.

Top Bottom