• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I seriously think I would have trouble seeing the digits in the little windows if it's anything like the illustrations I've seen. I sometimes have trouble even with my wifes Sorento if the sun shines on it wrong. I personally think the Elio should have a Lord Elgin clock in honor of Pauls father and a more conventional analog instrument cluster. It appears that from the age survey a large percentage of buyers are 50 plus (I'm plus by a lot) and us old farts need all the help we can get.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We'll all just have to wait until we see a set of pics of the REAL dash, not some inaccurate mockups. Hopefully they have it in one of the vehicles so we can see how it operates in addition to high quality stills.

No need to keep bickering about it until then.

Then, you guys can start the bickering all over again! (but at least it will be bickering over something real!)

;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
snip
Some of the standard features include ABS, steel anti-roll bar along with front and side airbags. The driver is seated at the centre of the vehicle with his passenger directly behind. Both the driver and passenger seats have rear storage decks that are capable of housing one helmet each. end quote

Can someone please tell me what they mean by storage decks? I don't remember seeing a storage deck when I saw the Elio in Portland. Let alone two of them. LOL :-) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
snip
Some of the standard features include ABS, steel anti-roll bar along with front and side airbags. The driver is seated at the centre of the vehicle with his passenger directly behind. Both the driver and passenger seats have rear storage decks that are capable of housing one helmet each. end quote

Can someone please tell me what they mean by storage decks? I don't remember seeing a storage deck when I saw the Elio in Portland. Let alone two of them. LOL :) Z
I remember someone mentioning a storage compartment in the door and shift console in addition to a possible flat surface on the dash for a mount attachment for gps or smart phone, but it has been awhile since I saw that. It may have been an answer to a question on facebook or something.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remember someone mentioning a storage compartment in the door and shift console in addition to a possible flat surface on the dash for a mount attachment for gps or smart phone, but it has been awhile since I saw that. It may have been an answer to a question on facebook or something.
I don't think helmets will fit in those spaces. That is what threw me. :-) Z

Top Bottom