• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Deer Hunting

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Deer hunting season opened on Saturday. By Monday evening my wife had her deer. Unfortunately, hunting in city limits is not allowed so she used my car to get her deer on Main Street in south Logan. No insurance, car totaled unless we can find a cheap hood and fender and even then it would be marginal since I have been trying to sell it for $1500.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0738.JPG

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, my mom has had to replace 3 cars due to "deer hunting". Now she uses deer whistles to repel them.

I mean, I'm sorry for the financial burden that is going to put you under, but how you presented the tale was pretty funny.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bagged a deer that way once, quite a long time ago. The nice highway patrol officer asked me if I wanted the carcass, but I declined.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you get to keep the deer?

No. There is more to the story...
The deer went up over the hood and windshield and off the back. Amazing that the windshield was not cracked. The deer landed in the center left turn lane and then someone making a left turn drove over it. How can someone not see a deer in their lane?

Top Bottom