• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anybody Get Elio Mail Of Any Type Lately?

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last of anything I received was "Where on the list does your current vehicle rank" back on 10/22/15 from The Elio Team, outside of the stock offering mails, but that's it.

Not blog updates, nothing (at one point they were cranking out a few emails each week).

Haven't changed my contact preferences with them so did they just stop sending emails or is it just me?

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Must be going to your hitting your spam filter for some reason (disclaimer: I'm not an IT guy). I get stuff CONSTANTLY from Elio.

Spam filter is off and has been for a while, seems they don't love me anymore (but they love my money...).

When was the last email you received and who was it from (Elio Team, Elio Marketing Team etc.) ?

Trying to figure out where I'm not getting it from now.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Spam filter is off and has been for a while, seems they don't love me anymore (but they love my money...).

When was the last email you received and who was it from (Elio Team, Elio Marketing Team etc.) ?

I get one everyday...at least. This was in my email today after I read your post:

Elio Motors Preview Tour Blog
Preview_Tour_Header.jpg

Hello Elio’ers! As a follow-up to last week’s blog on the most frequently asked questions on tour, this week we’ll take a look at the most interesting questions… Read it here.

IMG_1319.jpg

reserve.png

MEDIA_Smaller_V42.jpg

facebook-24x24.png linkedin-24x24.png twitter-24x24.png googleplus-24x24.png

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Informational Email from Elio Motors.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

*#_hs { } div.OutlookMessageHeader { } table.moz-email-headers-table { } blockquote *#_hs { } *#MailContainerBody *#_hs { }

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Start by going to Elio Motors web site, they got the blogs go back when they announced the discovery of the round thing, we've come to call wheels

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last of anything I received was "Where on the list does your current vehicle rank" back on 10/22/15 from The Elio Team, outside of the stock offering mails, but that's it.

Not blog updates, nothing (at one point they were cranking out a few emails each week).

Haven't changed my contact preferences with them so did they just stop sending emails or is it just me?
Most folks I know complain they get too much, admittedly if you've been around awhile is repeated info. ;)

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom